House-builders and developers now have more choice than ever in the selecting their provider of Structural Warranty cover on the homes that they are building or converting. Many developers are keen to remain independent and are seeking innovative ways to set themselves apart from the competition around them.
Innovation is not something we shy away from and at Build-Zone we are geared up ready to provide you with the efficient service you deserve. We are keen to ensure quality is reflected throughout your development as ultimately that is what your customer is purchasing from you. Our approach is different. We want to work with you on the design choices you have made and will not create hurdles along the way. Build-Zone have been providing Structural Warranties long enough now to anticipate that you are going to require efficiency from us when it comes to servicing, fast response to audit requests, competitive premiums and great consumer support when you come to selling each home.
We don’t think you will be disappointed.
Build-Zone is approved by the Department of Communities and Local Government as a Designated Warranty provider for the purposes of the Warranty Link Rule. Features of our Structural Warranty at a glance:
– It is recognised by lenders and complies with the CML initiative.
– Warranty Link Approved.
– Risk transfer in years 3 -10.
– Cover for Developer Insolvency.
– Cover for Health & Safety of Occupants (Where an Approved Inspector provided building control).
– Cover for contaminated land (Where an Approved Inspector provided building control).
– We don’t believe in registration fees.
– We can consider covering projects that are already underway.
– Fast “registration” turnaround.
– Dispute Resolution Service.
Download the New Home Warranty information below:
For more information about Structural Warranties, 10 Year Structural Warranties, contact the Build-Zone team on (0)845 230 9873 or email email@example.com
Subscribe to the RSS of the Structural Warranty blog or Subscribe by Email