The Structural Warranty is suitable for regeneration projects and mixed use projects.
Builders or Developers must register with Build-Zone to be eligible for this scheme and must comply with the Build-Zone Code of Conduct..
Features of the Social Housing Warranty:
- 10 or 12 year Structural Warranty cover
- No Registration Fees
- We can consider covering part-completed or completed projects
- Full risk transfer in years 3-10 (or 12) of cover
- Additional cover available for loss of rent
- Cover available for mixed-use developments
- Cover for health and safety of occupants (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover for contaminated land (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover as standard for alternative accommodation, additional costs, removal of debris and professional fees