Under our Self-Build Zone brand, we are market leaders in Self-Build & Custom Build Warranty provision.
The Build-Zone Warranty for Self-Builders has been specifically designed to cater for the needs of individuals who are constructing their own home to live in. It is suitable for new build, conversion, renovation or extension projects.
Our in-house team can facilitate your building control requirements with a Partnered Approved Inspector. For more information or to get a quote, please visit our Self-Build Zone website specifically created to cater to the needs of Self & Custom Builders.
Features of our Self & Custom Build Warranty:
- 10-year Structural Warranty cover
- Cover available after construction has commenced or even after completion
- Cover as standard for additional costs, professional fees, removal of debris and alternative accommodation
- Suitable for use with self-build mortgages and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) exemption requirements
- Cover automatically transfers to successors in title after the first 12 months’ following completion
- Stage release certification is available as part of the Technical Audit process
- We are the market-leading provider of warranty, insurances and associated services to self-builders in the UK
- We have been providing products to the self-build market since 1997
- Policyholders are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
The product is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global Insurer & each case is subject to full technical review by Build-Zone Survey Services Limited with the aim of minimising any defects right from the design stage.
Technical Services are handled by our in-house team Build-Zone Survey Services Limited (BZSS). They can facilitate Building Control for you with one of their Partnered Approved Inspectors. Every inspection is audited by BZSS to give you further peace of mind.
Where Building Control has already been arranged elsewhere, technical audits are undertaken by one of BZSS’s Partnered Approved Inspectors to ensure the project reaches the standard required for the issue of the warranty. Both Insurers and Build-Zone understand the value of this service and this is reflected in the premiums that are charged. The sooner that BZSS are involved then the greater the benefit that can be realised.
Call us on 0345 230 9873 E: firstname.lastname@example.org