The Build-Zone Basic Warranty
The Build-Zone Basic Warranty covers New Builds, Conversions, Renovations and Extensions and protects the policyholder against claims for loss or damage caused by Major Structural Damage, Defective Weatherproofing and defective drains.
The Build-Zone Basic Structural Warranty does not include a 2 year Defects Liability Period which means that a homebuyer can make a direct claim to the Insurer straight away in the unlikely event of a structural defect occurring.
A Basic Warranty may be offered where a Developer or private individual cannot meet the registration requirements for our New Home Warranty and can be particularly useful where a receiver is involved.
Features of our Basic Warranty:
- No Membership or Registration Fees
- We can consider covering part-completed or completed projects
- Fast quotation turnaround
- Flexible payment method
- Cover for 10 years from Completion
- No Defects Period, full risk transfer for duration of the policy
- Cover for Alternative Accommodation, Additional Costs, Removal of Debris and Professional Fees included as standard.
- Cover available for mixed-use developments.
- No project is too large or too small
The Warranty is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global Insurer & each case is subject to full technical review by Build-Zone Survey Services Limited with the aim of minimising any defects right from the design stage.
Technical Services are handled by our in-house team Build-Zone Survey Services Limited (BZSS). They can facilitate Building Control for you with one of their Partnered Approved Inspectors. Every inspection is audited by BZSS to give you further peace of mind.
Where Building Control has already been arranged elsewhere, technical audits are undertaken by one of BZSS’s Partnered Approved Inspectors to ensure the project reaches the standard required for the issue of the warranty. Both Insurers and Build-Zone understand the value of this service and this is reflected in the premiums that are charged. The sooner that BZSS are involved then the greater the benefit that can be realised.
Call us on 0345 230 9873 E: email@example.com