Build-Zone provides Housing Associations and registered Social Landlords with up to 12 year’s structural warranty cover
The Structural Warranty is suitable for regeneration projects and mixed use projects.
Builders or Developers must register with Build-Zone to be eligible for this scheme and must comply with the Build-Zone Code of Conduct..
Features of the Social Housing Warranty:
- 10 or 12 year Structural Warranty cover
- No Registration Fees
- We can consider covering part-completed or completed projects
- Full risk transfer in years 3-10 (or 12) of cover
- Additional cover available for loss of rent
- Cover available for mixed-use developments
- Cover for health and safety of occupants (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover for contaminated land (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover as standard for alternative accommodation, additional costs, removal of debris and professional fees
The product is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global Insurer & each case is subject to full technical review by Build-Zone Survey Services Limited with the aim of minimising any defects right from the design stage.
Technical Services are handled by our in-house team Build-Zone Survey Services Limited (BZSS). They can facilitate Building Control for you with one of their Partnered Approved Inspectors. Every inspection is audited by BZSS to give you further peace of mind.
Where Building Control has already been arranged elsewhere, technical audits are undertaken by one of BZSS’s Partnered Approved Inspectors to ensure the project reaches the standard required for the issue of the warranty. Both Insurers and Build-Zone understand the value of this service and this is reflected in the premiums that are charged. The sooner that BZSS are involved then the greater the benefit that can be realised.
Call us on 0345 230 9873 or email us at: email@example.com