Structural Warranty for your New Home by Build Zone
House Builders and Developers now have more choice than ever in selecting their provider of New Home Warranty cover on the homes they are building, extending or converting.
Developers are keen to remain independent and are seeking innovative ways to set themselves apart from the competition around them.
Cover is available for projects involving new build, conversion & mixed-use developments. Builders or Developers must register with Build-Zone to be eligible for this scheme and must comply with the Build-Zone Code of Conduct.
Features of the New Home Warranty:
- No membership or registration fees
- Recognised by lenders and complies with the Council of Mortgage Lenders initiative
- We can consider covering part-completed or completed projects
- Fast quotation turnaround
- Quick response from professional, nationwide technical auditing/survey service
- Flexible payment method
- 10year Structural Warranty cover
- Builder Insolvency cover available both pre and post completion (subject to approval)
- Full risk transfer in years 3-10 of cover
- Cover available for mixed-use developments
- Cover for health and safety of occupants (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover for contaminated land (where an Approved Inspector provided building control)
- Cover as standard for alternative accommodation, additional costs, removal of debris and professional fees
The Warranty is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global Insurer & each case is subject to full technical review by Build-Zone Survey Services Limited with the aim of minimising any defects right from the design stage.
Technical Services are handled by our in-house team Build-Zone Survey Services Limited (BZSS). They can facilitate Building Control for you with one of their Partnered Approved Inspectors. Every inspection is audited by BZSS to give you further peace of mind.
Where Building Control has already been arranged elsewhere, technical audits are undertaken by one of BZSS’s Partnered Approved Inspectors to ensure the project reaches the standard required for the issue of the warranty. Both Insurers and Build-Zone understand the value of this service and this is reflected in the premiums that are charged. The sooner that BZSS are involved then the greater the benefit that can be realised.
Call us on 0345 230 9873 or email email@example.com