Self-Build Zone and Build-Zone will be exhibiting at Build It Live Bicester. The show will take place on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th June 2018 at Bicester Heritage Event Centre, providing a whole weekend of inspiration and expert guidance all under one roof.
Build It Live Bicester is packed full of practical information and tips that will educate and inspire you. Here is a taster of what you can expect from the show:
- Meet hundreds of the UK’s leading suppliers, see thousands of products on display and specify the right items for your project.
- Build It Live features dozens of daily FREE demonstrations, seminars and workshops. From eco-friendly construction techniques, to securing a plot for your build, our interactive talks are there to guide you in the right direction.
- Meet Build It’s team of industry experts, with decades of knowledge and experience under their belts. Ask them questions and even show them your plans for top tips on making your project a success. Make sure you book a session early in the day, for a FREE face-to-face consultation with some of the most experienced names in the self-build and renovation industry.
- See a cut-away show home at ‘1st-fix’ – a fascinating insight into how things are installed, from ICF blockwork to underfloor heating. Click here to see who is contributing to this year’s Naked House.
- Make sure you visit Build It Live’s new Land Zone to discover the various routes to finding the right plot for your build. The Land Zone will offer valuable tips for finding land including a gallery of available plots plus information about the latest custom build (serviced plots) projects across the UK.
- FREE taster sessions from the Self-Build Academy delivered by Potton – providing essential knowledge for all self-builders. View the timetable here.